Chào mừng bạn đến với xaydung4.edu.vn trong bài viết về Revision unit 1 2 3 english 11 chúng tôi sẽ chia sẻ kinh nghiệm chuyên sâu của mình cung cấp kiến thức chuyên sâu dành cho bạn.
Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 1, 2, 3 lớp 11 nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2021 – 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề cương tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 tổng hợp những kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh được học trong chương trình sách giáo khoa lớp 11 chương trình mới, giúp các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức Tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. architect
2. A. change
3. A. house
4. A. bank
6. A. teacher
7. A. Germany
8. A. scholarship
9. A. house
10. A. sing
11. A. hundred
12. A. head
13. A. choir
14. A. charge
15. A. reason
16. A. motion
17. A. gather
18. A. change
19. A. hand
20. A. future
21. A. invited
22. A. removed
23. A. looked
24. A. wanted
25. A. laughed
26. A. believed
27. A. lifted
28. A. collected
29. A. walked
30. A. watched
II. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest:
31. A. sneaky
32. A. loyalty
33. A. gossip
34. A. unselfish
35. A. mutual
36. A. helpful
37. A. floppy
38. A. extremely
39. A. birthday
40. A. celebrate
41. A. successful
42. A. couple
43. A. begin
44. A. celebrate
45. A. problem
III. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences.
1. The teacher made them __________ silent.
A. to keep
2. She was able __________ English when she was very young.
A. to sing
3. Please let me __________ my result as soon as possible.
A. to know
4. I want __________ the film that you told me yesterday.
D. to see
5. Could you please stop __________ so much noise?
B. to make
6. Have you finished __________ on this project?
D. to work
7. Remember__________ the letter for me tomorrow.
B. to post
D. will post
8. She said that she had talked to me but I didn’t remember __________ her before.
B. to see
C. not seeing
9. Let your name__________ in the sheet of paper.
B. be written
D. to write
10. I think the old woman was very angry because she _____ when she saw the rubbish in front of her house.
A. made a fuss
B. made a decision
C. made a choice
D. made a move
11. I was very__________ when my mom kept calling me “honey” in front of my friends.
12. We don’t mind __________ photographs of your wedding party.
A. to take
13. We hoped __________ by our teacher.
A. to help
C. to be helped
D. being helped
14. Nick didn’t expect __________ to Caroline’s party.
A. to invite
B. to be invited
D. being invited
15. They decided __________ their old house.
A. to not sell
B. not selling
C. not sold
D. not to sell
16. When I __________ home, my parents __________ T.V in the sitting room.
A. went/ watched
B. was going/ watched
C. went/ had watched
D. went/ were watching
17. In “Everyone has a number of acquaintances, but no one has many friends” acquaintances means ____.
A. people whom you know well and whom you like a lot.
B. people that you have met but do not know well.
C. people who work in the same company.
D. people with whom you share a room for a period of time
18. He was sure that the boy was a __________because he had stolen her money.
C. customs officer
19. A good marriage is based on __________.
D. B & C
20. Steve thought his __________with Helen was changing.
21. To do the work for a humane society is __________.
22. You can’t prevent him from__________ his own money.
C. to spend
23. He is __________for his elderly parents.
A. paying attention
D. taking care
24. We should take care of war invalids and family of martyrs.
A. look after
B. look for
C. look into
D. look at
IX. GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE GIVEN WORDS TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES
1. One of the most important qualities of friendship is _______( SELF)
2. Although he’s a beginner, he played with _______. (ENTHUSIASTIC)
3. Everyone was very _______ when Anna said that her grandfather had died. (SYMPATHY)
4. My colleagues are very pleasant, but the manager is a little ______ (FRIEND)
5. These people feel a lot of _______ to the company. ( LOYAL)
6. I have known her so well that there is no _______ between us. ( SUSPECT)
7. I don’t know him really well. He’s just an _______ (ACQUAINT)
8. We haven’t talked to each other recently because of _______ (UNDERSTAND)
9. You should describe her physical _______ such as height, hair, eyes ,etc. (CHARACTER)
10. My closest friend is a warm and _______ person. (CARE)
11. Nowadays more and more people _______ take care of others. (VOLUNTEER)
12. After retiring, my aunt works as a volunteer for the local _______ (ORPHAN)
13. My brother and his friends spend hours a week helping _______ or handicapped children in the city. (ADVANTAGE)
14. The _____ are helped to overcome difficulties by the volunteers. (ABLE)
15. During summer vacations, many Vietnamese students volunteer to work in remote or ______ areas. (MOUNTAIN)
16. Do you agree with the famous saying “The happiest people are those who bring _______ to others?” (HAPPY)
17. We’d like to offer your school a ______ of 2 million dong. (DONATE)
18. The volunteers also help the _______ with their housework. (OLD)
19. We participate in a campaign to provide _______ for poor children. (EDUCATE)
20. I like helping _______ children to read and write. (MINOR)
21. We started a campaign for _______ eradication in the summer of 2000. ( LITERATE)
22. Many ethnic minority students from the ________ Highlands took part in the campaign. (NORTH)
23. I think this is an _______ way to help people in remote and mountainous areas to read and write. (AFFECT)
24. We consider it an _______ job to help poor in our home village. ( HONOUR)
25. Are there any people unable to read and write in your _______. (NEIGHBOUR)
26. The number of literate females fell _______ between 1998 and 2004. (DRAMA)
27. We provide ________ to schools. (TRANSPORT)
28. Many children in mountainous areas have ________ in learning to read and write. (DIFFICULT)
29. The literacy rate of population varied ______ between 1995 and 2000. (CONSIDER)
30. What about a small girl to Mary after her _______ ? (PRESENT)
31. There are 50 ______ in the talent contest. (COMPETE)
32. The _______ from three schools took part in the English Speaking Contest. (REPRESENT)
33. One of the rules is that each group must complete five _______ in all. (ACT)
34. The group that gets the _______ score will be the winner. ( HIGH)
35. For me the most important thing was the _______ we had from the competition. (ENJOY)
X. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
1. I am looking forward to seeing you.
A. I don’t have time to see you. B. I will try to find some time to see you.
C. I should find some time to see you. D. I am expecting to see you.
2. I haven’t got used to Indian food although I have lived here for three months.
A. I still find it strange to eat Indian food though I have lived here for three months.
B. Eating Indian food is one of the habits when I lived in Indian three months ago.
C. Because I still live in India, I find Indian food strange to eat.
D. I have to eat Indian food to get used to eat as I have to live in India.
3. “Don’t touch the hot cooker,” my mother said.
A. My mother promised me to touch the hot cooker.
B. My mother warned me not to touch the hot cooker.
C. My mother suggested me not touching the hot cooker.
D. My mother reminded me of touching the hot cooker.
4. Stop giving me a hard time, I could not do anything about it.
A. Don’t make me feel guilty because I couldn’t do anything about it.
B. I could not do anything about it because I am going through a hard time.
C. Going through a hard time doesn’t help me do anything about it.
D. I couldn’t do anything about it so I would stop.
5. I hope you stay in touch with me even when you are back to the U.S.A.
A. I want you to stay with me and not to come back to the U.S.A.
B. I hope to meet you in the U.S.A.
C. I want us to be connected even if you are in the U.S.A.
D. I want to stay close to you so I will come to the U.S.A.
*Tải file để xem chi tiết*
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật đầy đủ đáp án của Đề cương ôn tập kiểm tra giữa học kỳ 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,… được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.